2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Patricia Weber at our address Willowbrook Barn, Marsh, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8SP, United Kingdom.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you, the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. There is also space for you to provide ‘free text’ information. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to contact us to enquire about the service we provide.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to: traffic data; location data; weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you, if any exist.
Disclosure of your information
8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9. We do not ask for your consent to provide your data to third parties. This is not our practice and there is no provision for such requests on our Website. We therefore state that we do not under any circumstances supply your data to third parties, unless you have requested a third party contact us. In this circumstance we would check with you first and ask for your written permission for us to supply such data and where appropriate conduct communications with said third party.
10. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
11. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
12. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, we do not store the information you provide to us. The only place your details appear is upon completion of the Contact Us forms which are then transferred to us by email. This information is only captured but not stored at any stage in that process.
14. We do not capture and therefore do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
15. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
16. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
18. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you, however, as stated earlier, we do not store information about you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to www.flower-room.co.uk for confirmation that we do not store information about you. There is no charge for requesting this confirmation and we will provide this within one month of your requesting the data.
Changes to this policy
19. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.